Vitamins and minerals are not all that bee pollen offers. It is also rich in proteins, free amino acids, hormones and trace elements.
No other food on earth offers such a broad spectrum of nutrition so naturally.
All over the world honeybee pollen is recognized not only as an ideal food source but as a food source with wide-acting medicinal properties, including:
1. Restore lost sexual desire and energy.
2. Alleviate menstrual cramps.
3. Speed the healing of wounds.
4. Alleviate depression and fatigue.
5. Normalize digestive problems.
6. Alleviate migraine headaches.
7. Relieve various prostate problems.
8. Improve fertility in females and males.
9. Reduce cholesterol.
10. Greatly improve energy levels.
11. Weight Control
12. Using bee pollen daily can help you build up a resistance to airborne pollen allergies.
Modern researchers today are proving what our ancestors already knew yesterday; that eating bee pollen every day will keep many maladies at bay.